Fly Tying

on this one i tied each set of crow veilings to cover two body sections. the first set are only one above and below. all else is two stacked including the cheeks. theres also quetzel veiling the forward body sections like the crow but you can see it in the photo. the tag is also done with tiny JC eyes

post-2058-1191523529_thumb.jpgpost-2058-1191523543_thumb.jpgpost-2058-1191523597_thumb.jpg

Bud

You are a remarkable tyer Bud Guidry...and all of us tyers should celebrate that we are living in your time. I say this not only to emphasize how fortunate we are to experience your career, but also considering what a generous and sharing individual you are. I like what you've got going here..............

gotz

What a spectacular fly, Bud

The body is outstanding and the colors are beautiful.

Your are a true artist.

Mvh

Martin

bud i have to agree with what dave said, you are not only a talented tier but always willing to share with others. beautiful tie as always. Best regards Paul :yahoo: :hyst: :yahoo:

I just made this beauty into background on the lobby computer at the Ramada Inn in Mountain Home, Arkansas, the host hotel for the fall Conclave of the Southern Council of the Federation of Fly Tyers. Many flyfishermen and women and many flytyers will see Bud's work this week when they sit down to access the internet.

Ray

you keep breaking new ground Bud, much appreciated<spelling.

a classic tyer in our own time.

Mike

:bugeyes: :headbang: Quite a dramatic change from last night!Stunning Bud!

:bugeyes: The fly is spectacular, Bud! You've got mad skills, dude.

The photo appeared a bit dark, and I checked its histogram and confirmed that before I used my trusty Photoshop program to lighten it a bit. Hope you don't mind...

post-3247-1191539886_thumb.jpg

John