Fly Tying
Joe Hard

halloween's coming

I have been in several dollar stores recently and they all have black nail polish real cheap. It works great for gloss black heads on flies. Cant go wrong for the price :headbang:

Joe

I'll be out there tomorrow with my kids to see who can find the best junk. And I will keep an eye open for the spooky nailpolish. Thanks for the tip.

I have 2 old bottles (shaped like pumpkins) of glow in the dark nail polish. I've painted popper bodies with them....but rarely fished them after dark. I'm going to buy some black too i think. Thanks for the tip!

My girlfriend works at a party store where halloween is their main holiday.... I think i'll have to stock up on some nail polish.

Great tip daryan will have to check it out iam almost out of pro-lak glosey black will have to put in an order to Doaks My go to fly shop is closing so will have to try the cheap nail polish LOL

Tight lines Mike

hmm.. I've been using some translucent pinks, and greens; some Matte' black, and bold pinks, like some of you, borrowed from the girl friend.. Glow in the dark.... wish I had thought of that, I got a land access snook/poon spot for some "glowing mullet."

:devil: Don't forget the Red.....Walmarts' was selling the Glow-in-the-dark polish...I bought the last of it at my local store. less than $2 a bottle....I'm set for a few years . I also stocked up on the X-mas tinsel .. Green, Gold, Silver, Clear w/sparkles & they also have Rainbow asst. :)