Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kayakfish

!st Full Dressed Salmon

:ripped: :wallbash: Okay what the heck or should I say where did that fly go, here I will try this again.

Here it goes here is the first fully dressed Salmon fly Ive tied.

post-9988-1191890382_thumb.jpg

ahhhh very nicely done, i especially like how you,ve blended the background almost seamless, they do get better.Best regards Paul

Pardon us for our rather raw and unabashed sense of humor, but that is a really nice fly I wish I could tie the full dress flies like that.

Steve

Hey I reposted the freakin fly. :blink:

Wasn't intending to offend, my apologies if I did so. Nice first fly.

:lol: No apologies nessary I just couldnt figure out why it didnt post the first time, guess it was to big so I changed the kbs and then it posted. Thanks for all your suppport, I really am having fun tieing flies and am starting to fly fish with my hubby. You see I have two failed shoulder surgeries which left me unable to through the spin caster and the Zero G has been a life saver since I have fished since I was a little girl, and love the sport so. Fly fishing is much more fun and a lot more scerene. Tite lines everyone.

A very nice first effort. :headbang:

You should re-post this to the Classic Salmon Fly forum and get some feedback from some of the best salmon fly tyers on the planet. If you like, I will move this post for you.