Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Question: is there any way for someone to see a better pic of your Avatar flies?????????? Ya'll have some really great flies as your Avatars, and i would love to see a better pic of them all. ??????????????? Tkx. mark :)

Hey....Bud.....That was back when you were a young buck, Right? ;)

riffleriversteelheadslayer, I always thought that was a painting, Guess I was wrong, Great fly! :headbang:

flytyguy, Thats sweet!, The toppings are perfect! :bugeyes:

I like this topic! Great idea woillowhead!

Just a real quick THANKX guys........Bud's talkin' bout "Back In The Days" :hyst: Man, that Pollinator is the nicest FAT fly i have ever seen..........i usually don't much like FAT floss and or silk bodies, but that puppy has style..... ;) mark

RRSS and FTG, i really like both of those flies a LOT! They are both TOP NOTCH!!!!! mark

CPS..............ON the MONEY..........ya done GOOD! mark

Thankx David, i love that fly.....very cool way to use two feathers (well, actually 4 lol) off the same neck for that eye. mark

Bruno, that is SOOOOO striking...............and "Clean." I have the same taste in women.........i just love it when you see a girl walkin' down the street and she just looks "CLEAN." Know-what-i-mean? Your fly is like that. Outta sight! mark..... B)

Sign in to follow this