Fly Tying
bentflyrod

2007 SECRET SANTA SWAP!!!!

Preach...Waiting is going to be easy :devil: I'll just start crossing off everyone who gives in to temptation and by this weekend I'll know who tied the flies I received ;)

Ho-Ho-Ho!!!

I received and opened mine as well. A sweet set of nymphs from Alter of Sacrifice. Great Tie! I think these are really going to slay the trout here in Oregon. Thanks BFR for hosting the swap!

I opened mine...thanks Dave(linesides) for the nice Platinum Blondes...the schoolies at the mouths of the Housatonic and Connecticut Rivers should find them D-liscious....

Happy Holidays,

John aka Hot Tuna

Yeah!!! Got mine! And I am waiting...I can't put em under the tree cause we have two beagles that would tear em to shreds and get hooks in their mouths :( so even better, I clipped the package to the tool drawers right next to my bench to torment me everytime I sit down to tie!!! :blink: WOO!!

thanks BFR for being a great swapmaster! :headbang:

nen-bran

Im guessing itll take atleast 3 more days to get to me in Canada. Itll definately make it easier to wait until christmas. :D :D :headbang: Hopefully it doesnt snow that much this week so the postal service can find my address on the igloo :D

My wife said a package came with my return address label on it...so its either from Santa or another swap...either way....I'm on the road which means I have to wait too... :wallbash:

Your all Welcome!

So far 23 out of 38 sets of flies received and 4 out of 11 raffle prizes received!

BFR

I received mine as well, but trying to wait until Christmas. Thanks again BFR. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ron

PBslinger (still cant figure out what that name means) :blink: Thanks for the great flies! Trout will just eat them guys to peices! Cant wait till this weekend!

:D :D Whoo Hoooo....I got 2 envelopes in the mail, so ya know what that means......BUT.....I'm gonna wait....I think I can...well...I'll try.

Thanks BFR for hosting.

I got mine in da mail yesterday, gonna try to hold out till the fat man sings :yahoo: well see anyway

thanks for host BFR, a great swap as always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Sully

The guilt is just overwhelming me! :crying:

I can resist anything but temptation!!!!