Fly Tying
bentflyrod

2007 SECRET SANTA SWAP!!!!

well as par for tradition we opened our gifts tonight as we go to other family tomorrow I finally got to see my flies great set of trout flies from service tech plus a real nice gander mountain fly box.

I transfered them all to my trout box and am using the gander mountain box for my itsy bitsy flies got 3 dozen in it already :headbang:

thanks again bfr for hosting such a great swap

ps your present comes with a guided trout fishing trip on the rifle river soon as ice out I will pm you my phone number so you can call me this spring to set it up :yahoo:

My Package made it just in time. Won't know who they are from until tomorrow.

Thanks BFR for a really sweet set of bugs and poppers, just perfect for my area... couldn't have been better.

2Liner - Thanks and Merry Chrismas, awesome combo box.

Thanks everyone and thanks for hosting BFR.

:P

Juice

Glad you liked em. I know they werent the most technical but they are solid flies that catch me trout, char, and grayling all year :headbang: :headbang:

good luck.

BFR, great swap. Its too bad mine didnt quite make it but I have faith its coming. :D Itll make it that much more special.

Merry christmas everyone

Well, I waited until today to open mine. Great job RDL. I like them all. Thank you, and thanks to the Swap Meister. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Opened mine yesterday as we have the 1 family 2 houses deal going on here. Pelhament great flies, I really should get out and try fising this year, I do believe that your flies will get me going. Thanks alot to you and BFR. Can't wait for next year to do it again.

Well I opened mine up this morn, and lo and behold a cabelas box chock full of

some of the best looking flies I ever saw, Hats off to overbrook and his creations

no offense BFR but your picture didn't do them justice. WOW they are nice.

Thanks Bfr for another great swap, Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Batman...glad ya liked em'....like I said there was a small empty spot in one corner ...where I was gonna put some midges....but I tied up to the deadline and did'nt get to em'. Tried to put in as much of a variety as I could and realized you could fill ten boxes without covering every pattern...LOL...Hope you enjoy them!

As for me ...I just now remembered about them!...I got up to make coffee (which will go in my cool new mug with fishies all over it ,that came filled with dubbing and spools of bennechi thread! :yahoo: ) and I remembered that I still had a gift to open! :D Thank you Nukemaster !! :headbang: Some very nice flies in a really cool box!! :yahoo: I must have 60 fly boxes...but I love this one and will be buying more... this will be great for blueline fishing or even going out light on the toon! The box has quite a few compartmeents and a small hole that will allow it to be clipped to a mini chest pack....I love it !!

Thanks again BFR for hosting !! :yahoo:

Whew! The wait is over...Received some very nice flies from Chase Creek! Thanks CC!

However, the wait for next year's Secret Santa Swap will be unbearable!

Later...

I got a SSSWEET looking set of Steelhead flies from Dnthmtn!! :headbang: And 4 Canadian dollars to boot!!! Thanks! I will make good use of those flies when I visit relatives in Oregon! Thanks BFR for hosting this awesome swap!!

nen-bran

Glad you like them nen-bran. It sounds like you got the postage money for BFR as well. :hyst:

BFR, when my package gets here I'll send you back the cost for shipping.

Thanks again for hosting.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Thank you to everyone for being a part of this swap! It was fun as usual! Next years will be even better!

I got a SSSWEET looking set of Steelhead flies from Dnthmtn!! headbang.gif And 4 Canadian dollars to boot!!! Thanks! I will make good use of those flies when I visit relatives in Oregon! Thanks BFR for hosting this awesome swap!!

nen-bran

Thats where the postage went! :wallbash: :lol: :lol: Don't spend it all in one place!!!! :hyst:

Dnthmn

Please don't worry about it. I was the one that sent it to nen-bran! I just wish you would have received your flies already!

Sorry that our friends up north did not receive there flies. Something to fix for next year.

Thanks RRSS! I waited til Christmas to open it. That is an awesome box. You have skills my friend!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

BFR