Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
willowhead

the meeting

well, i guess i blew it ..........all of a sudden i remembered the meeting and it was already 8:30 central time...........spose it was over by then???????????? DAMN! how did it go???????? hope you guys all had agreat time........if you snooze, you looze.........."i knew that"..................BEEN knowin' that.....................jeeze. mark :(

You didn't miss anything, Mark. Technical difficulties with the video on Ronn's end. Zip, Gotz, and I

got to say hi. That's about it.

Sorry guys it wasn't on Ronns end .... the video connection on FTF was locked up. It appeared that Long had used it last and for some reason and it would not let us attach or video. I'll check with Will on it.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!!! I was just curious how that thing work, but with my great knowledge of techniqual stuff it seems I messed up everything.. I apologize for all that mess that I cause, hope you can forgive me :down: :cry: :(

Man I feel so embarrassing..... Did you guys manage to fix up what I did? I promise I won't do it again..

Tie the pink fly Long. It's the only honorable thing to do. I'll take it off your hands. I love pink

dg

The bad part of it was that for once I tied a fly at the meeting!!!!!!! Usually I just sit and watch everyone, make sure no fights break out and re boot my computer if it crashes! :hyst:

Sign in to follow this