Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
scott marquard

Autumn Colors

Hi everyone,

Been a long time since I've tied a fly. It seemed that everything had it's own idea how it was going to go on the hook. What a pain in the _ _ _. I've been tied up on my web site I haven't done anything but the site. I started to tie this fly using the fall colors in northern Ohio. This time of year is a bounty of beuatiful colors. Unforunately, all the leaves are going to fall off and that white stuff will cover the branches as well as the ground and everything else. Oh well- what are you going to do.

Scott

www.asfts.com

post-10292-1193791058_thumb.jpg

Very nice Scott!Bout damn time you stopped pockin around at the motorcycle shop and did some real work!

Beautiful!

Neat colors on this fly. Unfortunately in South Ga we don't get these colors, the leaves go from green to brown. :(

nice fly :), i have raked enough leaves thank you very much :(

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Now let's talk about those leaves. When I was a kid, my father made me rake leaves until the rake wore out. I finally figured out that Mother Nature put them there- she can take them away- and if our neighbors didn't like our leaves in their yard they rake them! :hyst: :hyst:

Any way- you all have a great day.

Scott

Sign in to follow this