Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
roycestearns

November Virtual Tying meeting

The fly for the meeting is a Turkey fly... use as much as you can on one fly. Maybe we can get a pinned topic posted for the flies.

Aaron Ostoj is doing a banksian sub demo. For those in physical attendance, bring some Amherst P. tail and you can take some home.

We are trying to mimic the orange black yellow fibers on the tail feathers of the red tailed black cockatoo.

post-3365-1194383139_thumb.jpg

Cool, I'm hoping to attend this, it will be my first one since the very first one hosted on FTF. Now that I have highspeed again, should be great.

If you guys are interested you can can test a new version of the virtual classroom software. It allows multiple webcam feeds instead of just the one plus it has all of the other features as the old software with an improved interface.

Let me know. I will need somebody to log-in as the "host" while everyone else comes as a guest...

cool, can i send some amherst to you so that you can dye it. i could send it tomorrow, and it would probobally arive on saturday.

Hmmmm, all the turkey possible, i am going to "dye"..... Some feathers :) i am going to go buy some koolaid now.

Trust me....If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT! :blink:

Not a lot of skill involved just a couple of little helpful hints, hopefully I can show everyone on the Virtual end of things.

Aaron

Thanks for the tutorial guys, special thanks to Aaron. Looks like something I'd like to give a shot at.

Great to be able to be part of the online meetings again.

Damian.

Sign in to follow this