matt inmann

ted patlin

lee shechter

paul rossman

chalie chute

Dave Gotz

to name just a few i know from the forum

Bud

can't go this year :angry: ......planning on the Jan show though if anyone is planning on attending that one

Mike :D

I'll be there Saturday, the salt water fly fishing club I belong to has a table, and we'll be tying pink and red flies to raise some money for cancer and luekemia research. Stop by and say hi, pick up a fly and make a donation.

I NEVER miss a single minute of that show........15 yrs. in a row. I'll be tyin' with the Catskill Fly Tyers Guild, last shift both days as i'm responsible for the money we raise, the backdrop, etc., etc..........takin' a class with Gartside as well on Sun. mornin'..........i can be found at either the CFTG table, John MC's booth, or some other materials booth or Paul Rossman's table, Roger Plourde's table, Stack Scoville's table, Bill Hirnko's table, Charlie Chute's table, Greg Heffner's table, Ted Patlan's table, Tim Trexler's table, anywhere there are Salomn Flies.....he he he he he he he he he .......etc., etc.......or the bar :hyst: mark..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: