Fly Tying
Graham

Fly Fishing with Friends

WORD !!

I'm still recovering. Had a great time fishing & hanging out with great friends during the trip. Next year will be hard to beat for sure...More laughs for sure :lol: Not sure i've ever laughed so hard in my life!!! Soooooooo many good times were had :headbang:

I'm glad everyone made it back home safe and sound........ well safe anyway , I'm far from sound for at least another week :lol:

The fishing Gods hooked us up this year for sure.

IPB Image

Brent

Hey wickedcarpenter, you live in Ypsi? That's not far from me in Canton!

Congrats on the monster browns!

Holiest of Cow!! Your photos are incredible!

The first couple made me remember what I missed about living in a temperate zone... fall colors. No tears in my eyes, but mouth kinda open too far.

Cheers from latitude 8

Dave

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the fish and photos.

I love New York!!!

I also love my Angel fly reel, it is so smooth and reliable, the best fresh water reel I've fished with. Love my Tibor's as well for the salt. My Loop's and box full of Lamsons will likely never see light again.

I'll post more pic's soon, but I have loads of work to catch up on this week. I can't decide if I'm glad to be back in SoCal mid 80 degree temp's or not, the brisk NY air was sweet and refreshing.

Graham

Hey Vito,

I'd love to find a home for them. I'll look through my stuff later. I think I have six Lamson 2's (5/6 wt) and probably at least a dozen spare spools. I like silent reels and took the clickers out. Sure wish I could silence my Abel Super 4. I might be interested in parting with that as well, only fished once. I hate clickers...lol..

Graham

Graham,

Have any plans for the Lamsons? For sale? I'd hate to see them go to waste. ;)

why sell, when you can give them away to me for free?!!!

just think, then next year you wont have to listen to mine click click click as you are trying to enjoy your fishing!

So, Graham, have you booked your flight for next year yet?

Hey Oatka, I haven't booked my plane tickets or rental house yet, soon....

The clicker that bugs me the most is on the Able, it clicks when reeled in, instead of when line pulls out.

I have so many more pix to share, here's one I like... and I also have lots of close up skin, fin, tail and face shots as well...

IPB Image

Awesome photos Graham. All my fam is from long island and I have yet to go over, visit, and go do some fishing.

Thanks for sharing!!!

JayMorr