Fly Tying
Graham

Photo of a 34 pound Atlantic Salmon

Wow! Maybe it's time I paid a visit to the ancestral homeland. I'll bet I have some relatives over there I could stay with if they haven't all been hanged by now. God, what a fish!

Holy large hooked-jaw beast Batman!! I bet Aarne had a great time landing that monster!!

Oh my gosh!

So, Aarne, any friend of Graham's is a friend of mine, and any friend of mine should feel free to invite me over to Finland for some fishing. :)

That's a beautiful salmon, wondering if this fish was released or retained? I'm not familiar with Finland's regulations on large salmon. We wouldn't be able to keep a fish like this here in Eastern Canada. Any Salmon over 24" needs to be live released. This fish was a monster! What a nice shot of it too!

Hi all and thanks a lot! Graham man you put me an problem. :D :D :D

That's a beautiful salmon, wondering if this fish was released or retained?

Not relased at this time. That river fishing rules tell... All female fish you have to but back to the river, but you can take male fish if you like. Ok. Black fish not taste so good, so what you do that black fish? (nothing)

About 60 years that is bigest salmon at that river, so work is ready.

And now that fish´s promotion value is considerable. Original fish get to my tying room wall and a few copy get to some other plases. (Licence selling plases)

I don´t know right words, but fish go here. => http://www.fishart.fi/galleria.html And clique it Seuraavat 5 kuvaa > it means next gallery...