Fly Tying
flyrod4steelhead

April 24th Saturday?

Just a quick question for some of Michiganders. I will be on the NW side of the state that weekend with my son for the opener. I am gonna take him along with me and in hopes of getting a few trout maybe a steelie or two with him. He has fished for trout before and has been succesful, but I was wondering if any of you Yahoos biggrin.gif will be over that way? I have a pontoon boat and would love to float with him, but it is only a single person boat, so we will be walking. So if you see a guy with either a red hat or a tan w/blue bill hat on and youngster stop and say hi. Man I need to get a drift boat help.gif I guess I should just ask, will any of you be over that way with a drift boat and have a couple seats open? I hate asking but I guess it never hurts to ask for help, huh? I was thinking of fishing the lm or the pm dunno.gif

Later

Dale,

Looks like I have a full boat Saturday. But, I fish the NW side of the state mostly, we'll have to meet up another weekend. smile.gif

Mike

Dale...I MIGHT be over there but it all depends on if I get scheduled to work Sat and Sunday...I will know Thursday evening if I am off and if I am I'll row you two down the river...I'll keep ya posted but don't get the little guy all pumped up cause I usually have to work if I don't take a vacation day...but there is a small chance...

Where ya live? I could possibly let ya borrow my 2-man dryfly if there's a way you can get it...send me a PM or E-mail...

SpentWing-

Yeah, we will have to get together some weekend. I have my boy every other weekend, but we are usually on the west side every weekend. Just send me a PM or e-mail and we can go from their.

N_O

I sent you a e-mail. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I won't be out on the opener but remember, I have a boat for sale. wink.gif

I might be somewhere in the area two weeks from that Dale if you are around. I'll know more as it get's closer.

I'll do that Dale. I don't get many weekends off but maybe some weekdays like a Friday afternoon or something along those lines. I'll also be up for two weekends in May. We'll see if something can't be worked out as the nears.