Fly Tying

Au Sable Outing, weekend of May 14th

Hey Guys,

I am going to be up there the previous weekend thru Friday, and I plan to fish M,T,Th MWTh or some combination thereof..

Anyone going to be around... I plan to just wade some portions... Let me know.

Brian

QUOTE (Ladykiller @ Apr 29 2004, 12:05 PM)
Ralf, Sunday ... Mio ... streamers, maybe dries?

Scott, Saturday, Mio ... streamers, maybe dries?

I just got off the horn with a prominent guide up that way and they got into some big fish last night as the temps got up to 55.

Let me know guys.

Maybe we can spot Scott 1/2 down at one of the canoe take-outs and he can head home from there?

I forgot all about that they would be up there.

However, I called one of my buddies before I read this post and I've got the third person for Saturday now.

I'll try and work out times to meet and we'll get everything starightened out tomorrow. Tonight I gotta get all my gear in order and tie a flies flies that I lost this week.

ok sounds good Tim.

I have tommorrow off, and probably wont be online much so just give me a call. Should be home until 1 pm. After that try my cell.

I hate to brag about my friends, but I talked to my buddy today and he got a 22" brown today, and his buddy got a 18" brown. I got the pictures of the brown and 24" rainbow today ..... what pigs.

Those are awesome fish. headbang.gif

Isn't it nice to get reports like that wink.gif Great looking water!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration. It's gonna be real hard to work the next 2 days...lol