Fly Tying

The best to all - have a great Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!!!

Kind regards

Lee

BTW - Bud - sounds just like our typical thanksgiving meal - what a coincidence :hyst: :D !!!!!!

Everyone have a great T-day... and it's alright to concentrate on the food :headbang: :headbang:

Enjoy your family and friends. Thanks to all those serving our country, be safe.

Let's give a minor round of applause to the Turkey for giving us the best winging material available today :hyst:

I've known for a long time Cajun Cooking is Exquisite, that menu sounds soooo goood! If I were forced to give a single reason to visit Bud's it would be tough, Cajun Hospitality, Sumptuous food, Spectacular Flies....

Ahhh... What a holiday! Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your able to enjoy a nice meal with family and friends. Stay safe if your traveling.

:cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks south of the 49th from the Canadian North where we had our Thanksgiving in October . Guess I'll have to wait until Christmas for my next turkey dinner.......Frank

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Bud.

And Happy thanksgiving to all forum members too.

Bob

For my first post, I would like to wish you all the very best of Thanksgiving Days.

In considering what I am thankful for this morning, I realized just how much a part of my daily routine coming on this site and seeing all the wonderful flies has become. I have been lurking for about a year and am just blown away by the beauty you all share on a daily basis. Thanks so much for sharing the way you do.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

John

All the best to you and yours, people. I'm thankful for all the friends I've met here at the forum who have

enriched my life and tying experience. Cheers.