Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

How bout dem HOGS!

I was SOOOO rooting for Arkansas in that game! That now gives West Virginia a slot in the title game if they play normally and crush Pitt!

Yes I am a Louisville fan, but I'd much rather see someone in the Big East play for the national Title than anyone else. Well, anyone but UConn. Damn cheaters. :angry:

Yup, Arkansas finally got everybody healthy and LSU has been flirting with disaster all season. My only regret is that an SEC team isn't going to the national championship (despite my forum name, I grew up in Alabama). With Kansas getting beat and Mizzou having a tough game next week, who knows who's going to the championship game.

TxEngr

Tx, NOW whataya got to say bout Mizzou????????????????? :D I just bought a house in Arkansas.........GO RAZORBACKS! Ya'll need Baptizin' come on down to the White River..... :yahoo: he he he he he he he he..... mark..... B)

Too bad Nutt resigned before the bowl game though. I wonder where he'll end up and who'll take his place.

Mike

the word here is that nutt has taken the OLE MISS, rebels head coaching job, I wonder who or what we will get,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mississippi can have him. His drama just doesn't cut it anymore as far as I'm concerned. The turmoil that follows him around just isn't worth it. I tried backing him for awhile but .. it's past time for him to go. He showed his true colors signing with another school in the same conference.

Mike

Mark,

I rooted for Mizzou the whole game. I watched Chase Daniel (Mizzou QB) play ball all through high school as the school my daughter went to seemed to always be playing Southlake Carroll in the semifinals for the state championship. He was good then and has only gotten better. I just hope they get through OU this weekend! That's going to be a tough game.

By the way, I've got your video from Conclave in the computer and hope to get it posted in the near future. Just haven't had time lately to do the editing. Been tying any Iwamasa Duns? So far I've done about 3 dozen and may finally be getting the hang of it!

TxEngr

Iwamasa Duns......fun tye. :D He was a real nice Cat to meet. Did you get a chance to see the pics of where he goes in Mongolia to fish for the Taimen? He showed Misa and i the whole thing real early in the hall one morning while we had breakfast before the show was even open. Some incredable fish and the country and the people as well. I would LOVE to go there one day and experience that.....and stranger things have happened. Trust me, :P ........ :lol: I've gone to U-Tube about 10 times lookin' for the video.........now i get it. :D Lookin' forward to seein' it. Thankx for lettin' me know wass up. I didn't know you frequented the best tyin' site on the planet. Makes sense. Stay in touch.....(PM), and see you at the Sowbug i hope. You got a PM. mark..... B)