Fly Tying
Micke

The Autumn

BEAUTIFUL fly all around. I too have a "THING" about Polar Bear. Specially dyed Polar Bear. I use it a LOT! And, Spey flies are some of my VERY favorite, so they do inspire me to the MAX! Put the two things together and you have a very unique approach to Salmon flies. Keep up the great work. mark..... B) p.s. GREAT head.....now try using various colors other than just balck. ;)

Micke, would YOU like to come here to New York state and tye flies at a VERY special show????????? Please let me know if you can make it. We're talkin' June 6th and 7th, '08. Thank you. mark..... B)

Hallo!

Mark,Thank you for the offer. I was very happy :yahoo:

I'd love to come to New York states and tie some flies.

Can you get me some more info about the show and things around it?

Micke

Micke:

This fly is so perfect for that cloudy day with light rain and low light conditions. Excellent work !!!

dg

Micke, all the details are here, http://www.ClearwaterJunction.com PLEASE go there and then, at the home page, click on CONTACT. Email Mark Thompson and tell him i asked you to "Come On Board".....he will understand. NEXT, click on "Lodging" and book a room.....hotel/motel/campground/B&B/"something" IMMEDIATELY if not SOONER than SOONER!!!!! You MUST have a reservation QUICK!!!!! Soon, very soon........there will be no more rooms left in Roscoe for that week(end) especially the weekend. I will give you explicit driving instruction from JFK airport to your hotel, once you let me know where you will be staying. It is bout 140 miles from JFK to Roscoe, north by northwest. Highway all the way. Very easy to navigate. DO NOT WAIT AT ALL. You NEED to get on the travle arrangements IMMEDIATELY.....to get the best price for your airfare and especially making a room reservation. The website is not fully completed yet, but you will be able to see all the tyers that are comming to tye so far. There will most likely be even more added later on. Please get back to me ASAP!!!!!. HERE, NOT by PM. Thank you, mark..... B) p.s. i need your FULL name.....

Hi!

Mark,thank you very much for you asking me to come,unfortunately,I can not come to the show in year 08

It will be to much preperations in to short time for me to get it right.

I hope I can get back to you and the show another year if its possible?

And I can be better prepeard for it then.

Regards

Micke

Micke, we WILL expect you in '09. Make SURE you plan on being in Roscoe, N.Y. the first weekend in June '09. The show is the same time every year..........first weekend in June. "Coffin Flies" Bro. Coffin Flies. BIG Green Drake Spinners. It's an incredable hatch to fish. Big Fun. You can hear the fish gulpin'......no bs. It is so cool...........most of the fishin' is right at or after dark..........and you just hear 'em out there stuffin' themselves. :yahoo: Coolest thing to hear. Later Gator. mark..... B)