Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Sulphur18

This could be number one on the x-mass list!!

Its a nice set, I posted that in the Expensive desk thread a few days ago, I think everyone missed it..

Must admit I'd like them as well - but I have a moneypit to spend that kind of cash on - so am restricting myself to feathers (Matt - from the same guy!) - and a copy of the Land and Water flies compendium... So I guess the bidding is wide open for Gotz.

Dave

A starting bid of $5000.00 and a buy now for 10,000.

Those prices are WHACKED. And the books are not in Pristine condition

You could buy an Original Kelson, Blacker and Hale for less than $5000.00 and maybe have enough money left over to by the trade editions of Rare & Unusual.

GSB

I'm with you Mike.........mine will do just fine thank you very much. Plus, i gotta Schmookler fly. :D mark

As January 1 will mark my second year anniversary as a tyer of Classic's etc and with XMASdrawing close...I urged my wife to take a look at this e-bay teaser. She gently reminded me of my chances by stating " Honey, you can't even afford to pay attention".

Heck, I look forward to the day when I could view a standard edition

dg

She gently reminded me of my chances by stating " Honey, you can't even afford to pay attention".

:hyst: nice :)

GOTZ..... :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: put your better half in the vehickle ( i like it..... :D ) and "Come ONNNnnn DOWN" this winter.........you'll have the spare room, with private bath and kitchen, right off the tyin' room :P :P :P 10K fish (Bows, Browns, Cutts, Brookies and Cutbows) per mile, and i can prolly get you "IN" to tye at the "BUG." And you will WIG! at the books........also. :hyst: Me Casa, Su Casa. NO :bs: Now tell me you to well raised to refuse. :lol: mark..... B) p.s. there's a Damn good chance Bud'll be there............

" Honey, you can't even afford to pay attention".

Our wives must be related. :hyst:

Sign in to follow this