Fly Tying
nrthcsteel

Orange flow

Thanks for adding the pattern to the database, Kevin. I love the technique of wrapping the herl with the silver wire. I saw that technique in Shewy's new book, but haven't tried it yet. Looks really interesting.

I do not know why the name shows up differently for the post to the database. I know a couple other guys have the same issue, but I've learned to look of both names when they post. Maybe someone will chime in with a fix.

Thanks again.

What a gorgeous fly Kevin. Just looks like a KILLER! John, that wrapping wire/tinsel with the herl thing is an Alec Jackson (another Nor Vise man), thing. He does all his Speys like that.....wether it be Peacock herl or Ostrich herl. His "Hooked ON" series of tapes are great! It's all in there. mark..... B)

Ok I see my topic starter name is a different one than my screenname. :dunno: Anyone have any idea how to change this?? sorry for any confusion. Kevin

PM either Steve (Steeldrifter) or Will (Smalliehunter) and they can fix it. Great looking fly BTW :headbang: