Fly Tying

FTF Shirts - Payment Information

I received an email this morning stating that the shirts shipped out yesterday and they should be arriving here Monday.

I am going to go ahead and start collecting payment so that I can start shipping out shirts when they arrive. You can send paypal to [email protected] or you can mail a check/money order to the following address. Either way please make sure you give me your address and forum name so that I know what shirts you ordered.

Will Mullis

attn: FTF Shirts

16 Huntington Ave

Amelia, OH 45102

Below is the price breakdown that was posted on the ordering thread.

Here is the price breakdown

1 Shirt: $15.95

2 Shirts: $15.00 each

3 or more: $14.00 each

Shipping

I lost my shirt(pun intended) on shipping the last time I did a shirt order(especially international orders) so I am forced to charge shipping this time around. The shipping is only charged once so if you order 300 shirts the shipping charge will be what is listed below.

U.S. $3.00

Canada $5.00

All other international $10.00

Will, just saw the message on the shirts. The checks in the mail.(Ever heard that before? :hyst: ) You should get it about the middle of the week.

Lynn

Will, just saw the message on the shirts. The checks in the mail.(Ever heard that before? :hyst: ) You should get it about the middle of the week.

Lynn

Mine too

Thanks Will :headbang: