Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kay

Parental Advisory

Hi guys, :D

Love your work, a lot of great flies posted lately. Unfortunately I've been working non stop lately, but I promised Long a Childers almost a year ago. . . :( Finally I had the time to relax and waist some time, and collect some feathers at the same time, :D .

I had planned to dress one for my self as well, but that will just have to wait for now, so this one is for Long.

And Long, I guess you are busy with exams and sh-t, but when you find the time please check your email, I tried to email you (need your post address).

I dressed this one in hand, without a vice. . . hope you like it (first mixed wing in hand, in combination with me getting rusty at this. . . :( )

Take care, and merry Christmas.

Best rgds

Kay

post-11090-1197731585_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1197731772_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1197731853_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1197731943_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1197732012_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1197732047_thumb.jpg

Kay, thank you for the very fine pics. Beautiful fly you tyed there. Can you tell me what book that is in the last pic? mark..... B)

That my friend, Mark, is Jones' Guide to Norway (reprint from the Flyfisher's Classic Library)

rgds

Kay

And the dinner was great by the way :)

Thank you for the kind words

rgds

Kay

Gorgeous fly!And did you blast that little devil yourself?

once again, nice, i am getting a couple mallards, a pintail, and a red head, lets hope for some bronze mallard feathers... (do mallards in montana have bronze collored feathers?

Sign in to follow this