Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Sagittarius62

Ready for the Nor'Easter?

We got about 12 inches since last night, and it is still coming down pretty hard, but I think the worst of it is over. The plow just drove by as I am typing. The kids are praying for a snow day tomorrow. I don't think they will get one.

We got ice in central PA. Lost power for close to 6 hrs this afternoon, had to move my vise to the kitchen table so i could tie near the big windows with daylight coming through.

We got ice in central PA. Lost power for close to 6 hrs this afternoon, had to move my vise to the kitchen table so i could tie near the big windows with daylight coming through.

That's dedication. Most people would either stoke the fire or go to a place with heat. Crotalus just moves the vise to where the light is! so, what did you tie? :headbang:

That's dedication. Most people would either stoke the fire or go to a place with heat. Crotalus just moves the vise to where the light is! so, what did you tie? :headbang:

No fire, but still the house never went below 60. tied a dozen size 18 griffiths gnats and a dozen size 20

that 98 horse yota turns that muffler cherry red in the dark at night and it goes zoooooooom. i'm hoping i can blow it up soon, i made a promise to myself i would put one of those little v-6 vortex 185 horse if i ever have to change the engine. then i can spin a 12x15 wheel

oh, and install a seat belt

Bud

11 degrees and 40mph wind up here in the NC mountains. Send me some snow. We have a major drought going right now. The Fish and Wildlife folks suspended stocking the rivers up here this fall because of the lack of sufficient water to support the trout. Our little wild ones are dissapearing, it is to hot in the summer and there isn't enough water. Historically we have had 3 and 4 ft of the white stuff at times but nothing much for the past five years. Send me some snow.

Soon as I asked for snow in my last post it started raining up here in the NC mountains. It's been raining for three days, a nice gentle rain. I guess this is the time of year that requests get fullfilled. Thanks for the rain. I'm going to grab my 4 wt and my rain suit and hit some nice deep pools on the Linville River.