Fly Tying
PaulR

First post intro

Gorgeous fly for an entry. Cant wait to buy one of your book.

Show us more

tyrone

Hey Paul!!! Welome to the FTF (or as we lovingly pronounce it, the Footiff....). About time you showed up! Can't wait to see the book!!

All the Best!

Great to see you posting here. It was great to see your latest work at the show. Sure the books will be a hit.(Sounds like Inman is still thinking about the tinsel lady)

Wonderful to have you here and posting Paul!! Beauitful fly and very interesting concept for the book, sounds like a must have for my library!!

Can't wait to see more!

Hey Paul, GREAT to finally see you on the forum!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well.. well... well look who is here :hyst: :hyst:!!!! Great to see you here Paul - talk soon my friend!! (BTW - I use the 5700 on here and do not have any issues).

Kind regards

Lee

Welcome to the forum Paul. I knew who you were the second I looked at your fly, your style is so very distinctive. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

i am going to start using my dads cannon mark 2... :D 10 frames per seacond man!! yea gotta whatch out for those flies, they can move very quickly :hyst: especially towards the eyes, i wear shop wood crafting glasses when i tie, really how can you be too sure that when you are tying in hand, you won't fall and jab yourself in the eye, you can never be too careful :lol:

And the rabbit hole goes deeper.......

Mr. Rossman,

It is a wonderful thing to have you here posting! Welcome aboard! It is really hard to wrap my head around the amount of knowledge and talent that frequents this forum on a daily basis. With the addition of yourself, it just sends it up another great notch. I have been baffled by and influenced by your work since I first started this crazy habit. So, a BIG thank you for that! Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future!!! -Jamie Daly

welcome aboard my friend. i'll call you soon to address the letter you sent me. we'll get it done quick. i have them sorted ready to photograph,

Bud

hey paul,

nice to see you on the forum.

you need to design a fly for the blood pheasants i have if you've not already tied one.

Tom