Fly Tying
Graham

Merry Christmas

I finally feel like it's the holiday season, my son is out of school for two weeks, and I hope to spend a few days tying as well as day trips to the local mountains to play in the snow. I think I've even finsihed my Christmas shopping. What a relief!

Anyway, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and happy holidays for those who don't belive in Santa..lol..

Graham

Thank you Graham and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and everyone on the forum a very happy christmas and a prosperous new year.

Tight threads and lines all.

Mike................................ B)

...... I think I've even finsihed my Christmas shopping.

I just hope you were smart enough to insure the package you are shipping to me. I'd hate for my new camera to get lost and not have had it insured! ;)

Merry Christmas! enjoy your time in the snow and with your son!

:D Merry Christmas to you also Graham and too the rest of the GREAT FTF/TFF/RBF people here everyone have great and safe Christmas and New Year..I hope next 08 to actually meet a few members at some of the shows......Now that would be cool

Mike :D

graham, a very merry christmas to you and your family and to all my friends here at the forum my best wishes for all things great in 2008, Best Regards OPaul