Fly Tying
day5

The Snow Family

Matt do what my dad did when I was a kid and someone kept busting up the snowman in our front yard that my sister and I use to make. Once you get them back together, take the hose and run it over them from the top of the snowmans head for about 1 min each. It will turn them into a snowman block of ice hard as concrete and when someone tries to punch or kick him over they will end up with nothing but a very sore hand/foot ;)

Steve

In Kent Ohio, (Home of the famous Kent State University) it is illegal to build and display a "Snowlady." The cops will come and make you modify or destroy it. I guess some retarded college drunks spoiled that whole idea for everyone with some sick, and disgusting rendition.

Thank goodness I live in the next town over where we still have freedom and can make snowmen of whatever sex or sexual preference we choose.

Your post kind of cheered me up actually. Well the fact that someone knocked them down is a real downer. But we had about 14" of the stuff in our driveway this morning. I was sick all day yesterday. Very unusual for me, but I actually laid down ALL DAY. Unable to get up due to nausea/dizziness. I felt a lot better this morning, ready to get to work on my long list of projects until I saw how much snow I was going to have to move. I am pretty sick of snow right now :wallbash: I'm glad you had fun with it, it makes me feel better.

Man, I haven't seen snow like that in a long time. I'm not sure I miss it, though I do wish my youngest could see some like it. She'd love it.

remember that if you are in kent ohio the carrot is used for the nose only! otherwise you won't be able to make snowmen anymore of any gender.

That's cool as a polar bear's toenails, Day5! Family fun at it's finest! I look very very forward to the day that I have a family of my own to do that with. :)

That's one thing I'm gonna miss down here in Savannah. Snow. My co-workers said that it might snow once every 15 years down here.

Who am I to complain though; I spent yesterday evening at the beach! :headbang: The water was too cold for swimming but there's nothing like the salty sea air, the sound of gentle waves, sand between your toes, and a sunset straight out of a Corona ad to help you unwind and recharge your batteries. B)