Fly Tying
J.Z

Virtual meeting fly

Ok, here was a quick pic.I dedicate it to matt inman, jamie, goku, kjell ove, scott manguard, bud, ronn L., and all of the other guys that have helped me out so much in the virtual class. Also, thank you scott for talking with me on the phone today about the fly, i will send the package as soon as i can.

post-11346-1199424695_thumb.jpg

That is one psychodelic fly: an exploding rainbow 4th of July bottlebrush! (I mean that in the nicest possible way.) Beautifully tyed!

thass not bad at all Luke. pretty damn nice. very cool design......real colorfull.....and executed, well.......i would say......bout as good or better than anything i've ever seen by you so far. thass just an honest opinion.......easily contested i spose. i lke it a LOT. i think ya done good. keep at it Bro. you have a HUGE advantage, (DON'T get me wrong, this is NOT a damn contest out here.....well maybe for some it is) in being so young.......simply because you have so many years to improve.....theoreticly. :D it's up to you to maintain the DESIRE, drive, and fire. "If," you don't let all the regular "stuff" mess you up.....you may turn out to be one of the best tyers of all time. Good Luck. mark..... B)

Luke:

I like this fly VERY MUCH. Even more so, I marvel at the spirit with which it was tied. I like Ronn's suggestion for a name

dg

Morning J.Z,

Didn't you tell me last night that you went to school every day? How long did you stay up after we talked?Heck- my eyes were closed before we hung up the phone. All kidding aside, very nice- well done!

Stay awake in school,

Scott

I think you did a mighty fine job on this one, I really like the crest positioning and the colour, the use of peacock is nice, overall it says, Way Cool!! :headbang:

Well done young grasshopper!

:headbang:

Thank you all, Ronn, i do like that name, if i make a nameplate for the fly, i will probobally call it that.

Scott, i stayed up about 5 more hours :)

:headbang: :headbang: Great. The first thing I thought of was one of those New Guinea headhunters with his Bird of paradise headwear . A bit on the wild side