Fly Tying
day5

I got bit by a nasty spider

I got a pick of the nasty lill bugger before my arm went Numb! And turned purple!

:hyst:

post-2608-1200009973_thumb.jpg

DUDE!!! be careful, SERIOUSLY be careful. I read a website where THIS EXACT SPIDER had crawled into someone else's bed. I think that kid was in the south west. THAT spider sure does get around and from what I hear can really hurt if it hooks.....uh....i mean BITES you!

(Still my favorite. although the turtle i got to hold in person was pretty sweet too) :headbang:

I hear the best way to keep these things out of your bed is to put a circle of magnets on the floor around the bed. Check the magnets in the morning to see if you trapped any.

Yeah, that particular spider is especially numerous in Burbank, California, although I hear some of its relatives have been turning up lately in Turkey.

Hey fishaholic69, you can tye one of these. Just lash two extra long hooks together, bend the fangs apart, and start tying... piece o cake...

IPB Image

haha you are crazy man! looks great! I don't think I could do that tho. seeing as I am a moron and thought it was real you should be very happy! I was 100 % fooled! I figured it didn't bite ya but maybe ya seen something like that on a log or something. i was drunk when I seen it but thats not even a excuse! omg what a doofus I am haha. I nominate this for realistic fly of the year lol.

Hey fishaholic69, Your not a dufus, not at all, and yes, maybe I am a crazy man...lol.. Typically I feel proud when one of my creations is mistaken for a real critter.

Now here's a story about a real dufus....

http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?t=6047

Thank for helping me start my morning with a smile.

Cheers,

Graham