Fly Tying
Gregor

What do you do...

...when you are not flyfishing or tying?

I am a fireman(professional and voluntary) and beside that I am still studying firesafety. (othervise the best occupation would be professional flyfisherman laugh.gif )

Here is some pictures of me at work. wink.gif

post-3-1083701633.jpg

And the final one...

Took it just for fun, fooling around at our fire station biggrin.gif

post-3-1083702297.jpg

I just hate it when men point their hoses at me shocking.gif ............... laugh.gif

Man I don't see how you guys can be out taking photos while the building your in is on fire.............I would be looking for the quickest way out of there bugeyes.gif

Well, only the first picture is taken during the real action, others during some training.

Othervise, when there is nothing going on, we are doing some learning,exersizing we watch TV, repairing broken gear etc. In sundays we spend most of free time in our gym.

When the alarm bell rings you must be fully equiped in your vehicle in maximum 30 seconds!

Smallie if you are looking the quickest way to get out of there, that means, that we are looking the quickest and nearest way to get in there!

boxing.gif

I am a machinist. I work for a company that makes surgical drills and saws. I make the components that go into them.

john

Hey Gregor,

I am a physician in pediatric critical care.... last year of my fellowship and then I move back to the Midwest smile.gif Rare pictures of me at work... (privacy issues and all with patients). But here is a picture of me during residency...about 5 years ago, when I worked in Chicago....

'Nix headbang.gif

P.S. Here comes the flamin' cool.gif

post-3-1083706079.jpg

Hey Nix I'm finally glad to see a pic of you devil.gif

I am a computer programmer for a mail order/ecommerce company. I sit in a nice padded computer chair and write Cold Fusion and Visual Basic code all day long. I also do all the database work(Microsoft SQL) do graphics, dynamic Macromedia Flash content....blah, blah, blah.

I also surf alot cool.gif

Smallie I invite you to spend a week or two on our station to get some exersize. devil.gif laugh.gif

Gregor,

I get my excercise when I fish tongue.gif

I do appreciate what you guys do but I just ain't crazy enough to walk INTO a burning building nono.gif

RADIO!! Suckas never play me... (For the few of you who know why that is funny, well done!)

I'm an announcer, host, part time producer, freelance voice talent and copy writer. I also do computer music (Cool Edit/Adobe Audition, SAW, Acid Pro) and commercials from my home studio.

Outside of my job I'm taking correspondence courses through Moody Bible Institute, serve on the boards of some community groups, take speaking engagements on various issues, write fiction (and the occasional non-fiction story) stories, drive people nuts on radio discussion websites and dabble in a little of this-and-that. You can find out more about me by visiting my website.

There are pictures of me working but they are actually at work. Here's the work I prefer:

post-3-1083708321.jpg

Smallie why not? It is not so hot. dunno.gif laugh.gif

Here is a picture taken by my friend during real action, entering a room in total fire.

post-3-1083708995.jpg

And another one...

Now got to stop posting pictures, othervise this topic will look like a free comercial for firefighters.

tongue.gif biggrin.gif

post-3-1083709321.jpg

What do you mean when we don't tie or fish? LOL j/k

In addition to the magazine stuff, I manage a call center. Enough said. LOL

Seriously though, how is it possible to take pics when heading into a fire? LOL j/k