Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MiSt

Blue Doctor #5/0

Ok guys - I managed to finnish the Doc! :D The shape is a bit different than how I normally tye - I think. The longer hook tends to cause this I guess.

Hope you like it! All comments are very welcome!

post-4194-1200090947_thumb.jpg

Mikko, the fly is Fantastic, superbely tied. I like the overal shape, and you was afraid about how the head could be finish, I think it's superbe, the proportions are really good.

All the best

Bruno

Ok guys - I managed to finnish the Doc! :D The shape is a bit different than how I normally tye - I think. The longer hook tends to cause this I guess.

Hope you like it! All comments are very welcome!

post-4194-1200090947_thumb.jpg

God you took your time Mikko :P

Predictably briliant - and I much prefer the shape.

Dave

A little bit different but supremely well done! Thank you for taking us down this road with you. Great work!

Neatly tied fly, Love all the details :headbang:

tyrone

Perfection in any fly is an elusive commodity, but I believe you've achieved it with this one. Absolutely fabulous, Mikko! I've looked at every component, and I can't find a single flaw.

Wow! :yahoo:

John

Beautiful, simply beautiful! Everything is simply stunning--the bodywork, the wing, the cascade of the topping, the alignment of the barring of the underwing tippets and tail veiling. And the head (or lack thereof)! Great dressing!

Sign in to follow this