Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TYR

Sweet Gjerde

Hi fellows, here's another one, hand tied . hope you like it :)

tyrone

That`s really good , you`re flies have a style all of their own!! :headbang:

Thanks for all your kind words guys,

Bud : The hook was from Partridge : Absolute pike hooks, they are god in catch and release coz they dont have hanks, for easy unhooking. These hooks are quite big .

Rocky: thanks for your encouraging words. Wait til you see the one am workin' on.

tyrone

Thanks for the comment Ronn :)

tyrone

Tyrone, your makin' me wanna go tye one on that hook again.....maybe tomorrow night.....ooppss, those hooks are in Roscoe. Well, thass ok. I've been tyin' on the new hooks the last couple nights.....the same ones i'm sendin' you next. They are so cool..........you are gonna LOVE them. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Don't forget to smash down the little barb up by the eye, and of course tear off the little rubber cup. They come off easy.....use your thumbnail and forfinger. Or (dare i say it), a razor blade. The black chrome finish is gorgeous. And the cut of the barb and point is really cool. I hope you'll get a fly posted having used that hook as soon as possible. I have no idea when i'll be able to post next. Sometime in Feb. i guess. We won't be back here with the camera til then. Anyway, VERY nice fly Tyrone.....you know i love your flies. mark..... B)

Thanks mark, cant wait to see your flies, My hands are sweating and cant wait to see your hooks.

tyrone

You put a classic look to a spider fly !! I like it!

Sign in to follow this