Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fly Tyer Guy

Thunder Rock

That is tops right down to the colour scheme!!! :headbang:

"will you look at the tinsel and floss work this kid is throwing out these days, great job little buddy" I agree!!!!!

Thank you very much Guys,

My scanner does not show alot of the fine details, The middle body section that looks olive is black and yellow mixed floss, The butt and joints are much better than they look, The scanner mashes them down.

Thank you very much Guys,

My scanner does not show alot of the fine details, The middle body section that looks olive is black and yellow mixed floss, The butt and joints are much better than they look, The scanner mashes them down.

try leaving the scanner cover open and then put a sheet of white paper over the fly and scan. or insert something that is thicker than the fly on each end of the cover to suspend the cover over the fly. something like pencils or aa batteries.

Thanks flytire, It worked pics. look alot better :)

Bud, you calling me Little Buddy, Kinda makes me feel like Gilligan, And you being The Skipper. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: , Kinda fits too. :)

Hi Fly Tyer Guy,

Got to agree with Bud the tinsel and floss work on your fly is exceptional as well as the nicely married wing.

Well Done....

All the best Davie

Sign in to follow this