Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bud Guidry

you are all bad people

i was determined to stay focused on the deer hunting until the season ended but NOOOOOOOOO. you all have to post flies and talk of fly tying and all the crap that goes with it and now you all have me hankering to go tie a fly and then the deer huntin will be kapuuuut. my thoughts of big bucks in the sanderos has fizzled out to big feathers drifting across the sanderos. i guess my deer huntin season is over,

bunch a %$#^^%$###@*&&%^&%$$##@@#$$ :ripped: :yahoo:

Bud

Bud - Maybe you should plan to tye some bucktail streamers. Then you would have a reason to go hunting ...for materials. :D :j_k: ;)

Hey Bud,

Stick to the vise please................I for one would rather see your creative patterns than a set of antlers.... :P

All the best and we dont really pressure you that much do we?................ :rolleyes:

Mike..................... B)

Go shoot your stag first and fill your freezer . can`t tie on an empty stomach :hyst:

Glad to see you have given up hunting those poor little deer. Now get busy back behind the vise!

i know how you feel bud, i only got 1 duck this year :crying:

atleast it was a merganser :)

I found a bunch of Merganser feathers down by the river. :D Dang things outta be ashamed of themselves.......eatin' all those little trout. :P They to damn good at their jobs. They get so full in the mornings, all they do for the second half of the day is sun themselves and prean. Bastards. Where's my shotgun? Hold me back.........hold me back. :hyst: :hyst: mark..... ;) GO PACKERS!!!!! Cowboys suck..... :lol:

PACKERS all the way!!!!!!!! Cowboys stay home!!!!!!!!!!!! My Packers are finally winning again!

sorry for that little outburst, I'm better now.

i can feel the love emitting from the bayou way up here in the cold, cold northeast

by the way bud, all those long fibered bucktails you get can be mailed to my house...the stripers just love the taste of southern whitetail B)

and if you just happen to find any wood duck flank around i'll take that miserable stuff off your hands too

:D

i'll post this but i'm going to get my butt chewed for it

i had asked a few of my duck hunting buddies to save the mallard, teal, gadwall and woody feathers for me. well, one of the friends delivered. brought me bags of the stuff and whole wings with the bronze mallard still on the wings. my lazy ass left it all outside on one of darlas display cases and i think the cats found it that night. i have duck wings all over the yard and every breeze that blows sends feathers all over my drive way from the bags of feathers that were torn apart by the cats. it might have been a black panther. my neighbor has been seeing them around here in the woods for years but i spent my entire life back there and was never stupid enough , ahhh, i mean lucky enough to see one. he also spotted a black timber wolf that was four foot at the shoulders, it was chasing a pack of coyoty's that numbered over 30. so it's likely some of these critters that came under my car port and stole my feathers and ate them in my front yard, i know, i know john but then you know my nature

Bud

Sign in to follow this