Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
andyboek

Introduce myself

Hello Everyone,

Hereby I would like to introduce myself on this forum, after having read all the messages for about 6 six months I think it is time for me to also put some words here. I've had a lot of positive emails from some members of this forum about the flies I've been selling on Ebay (it is certainly not my intention to use this beautiful forum for commercial deals).

Now somethings about myself; my name is Andy Boekholt (37 Y) from Holland and I live with my wife and two daughters in a village close to Rotterdam. My greatest passion is fly tying / fly fishing (75%/25%). When I go fishing, I go to Norway and catch grayling (harr) and trout in my favorite river Glomma, Rena or the Atna. Sometimes I go fishing in Denmark and my favorite river there is Grindstad or Konga and I also like to go sea trout fishing around Funen.

I would like to thank you all for all the information and the many positive emails I've had from you.

Hereby I will try to send a picture of a fly that I've made last night (The Nickolson 6/0).

Greetings everybody from Andy.

post-9726-1200239493_thumb.jpg

ii have seen some of your beautifully tied flies on Ebay after talking about them with Sarah. The ones I have seen are beautiful and I am glad to have another skilled tyer on the forum. Can't wait to see Sarah's paintings and more of your flies.

Don't touch Ronn's fritters and don't be a stranger.

welcome aboard, I am fairly new here myself. New to tying classics also. I cant waiy to see more of your flies. I put my first fly up for my avatar. It is far from perfict but I am very proud of it. Gota start somewhere.

Welcome a board.

Lovely Nickolson.

tyrone

Just sent you a PM Andy, didn't realize you posted this already!

Really glad you jumped in and started posting. I really look forward to seeing more of your flies on the forum and I'm sure the other guys will really appreciate your work and it will provide inspiration to all the guys that are just starting out on this journey and to many others as well.

Really great to see you here, Welcome!

Damian.

Don't touch Ronn's fritters and don't be a stranger.

very wise words :shifty:

Welcome to the forum, that is a very beautiful fly!! I would really enjoy to see more of your work.

Luke

Welcome aboard Andy! I think you'll like it here. I've seen your flies on the bay. Very nice work. Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a sweet roll. Like Matt said, the fritters are mine! :hyst:

Welcome to the Forum Andy I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Paul

What a debut! Superb fly, great photo!

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the Internet. We look forward to seeing more of your work!

John

welcome to the forum Andy and hope we see you around abit in the future. your flies are certainly a topic of conversation and would be a great addition to the family of world wide tyers who frequent here

again, welcome and make yourself at home,

Bud

Hi Andy, what a VERY beautiful fly. Your a very skilled tyer with a very interesting style. So nice to see your work. Welcome. mark..... B)

Hello Andy:

And WELCOME !!!!

We are different people that speak a common language. Lovely fly

dg

Sign in to follow this