Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bud Guidry

Popham 4/0

We seem to have something of a Popham frenzy going... Shouldn't you be off deer hunting Bud?

Superb work as ever.

Dave

Love the flow on this one.

Well tied Bud :)

tyrone

Bud,

Nice tye!

I like how you posted the smaller image and gave a choice at a larger one. The mega images are hard to view the entire fly at once and take to long to load. I wish everyone would post both smaller and larger images. If one wants to scrutinize the details then they can take the time to download the large image.

Bob

Looks awesome Bud!! I like the huge image, get right in there and see every itty bitty.

The IC is laid just the way I like it. Good to see a Great Classic like this from you once and while.

:headbang:

Excellent tying again as always Bud,

Im sure that bobbin feels better in your hands than that shotgun or bow and arrow !!!!! :baby:

Thats one superb Popham

Mike...................... B)

Bud

It appears as if you have tied a real "Classic" and as you know the Popham is my favorite fly. I also love the large picture. As Damian says you can see itty-bitty detail. Actually I see what may be the flie's only flaw. It appears as if there is a criss-cross strand of thread in the underbody about the 4th or 5th layer down approximately 123 wraps to the right of the rear butt. :P :P :D

It's beautiful!

John

Sign in to follow this