Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
James Daly

Badger (Marbury)

Greetings all,

It has been quite some time since I tied a good ol' MOM pattern. It definitely shows around the collar and head area. I think both are pretty nasty, but I guess one needs that to get back in the groove. For your critiques and amusement. -Jamie

BTW- I started using dubbing in the tail. I actually dub the crest itself, that's why there's some seal fur hanging off the tail. LOL!! That's a joke. Oops, missed that little dingleberry. :o :)

post-4102-1200500921_thumb.jpg

Nice fly!!! I wonder how it would look with some taper in the body...

The blue in the wing, is it macaw, if yes is it from tail or wing feathers?

James, you`ve said it all!! lol Nice fly in any case.

Thanks Guys,

Dan, it's macaw tail. Blue and Gold. It's a bear to work. It has a funky T shaped barb and the barbules are hit and miss. -Jamie

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: Jamie, bou time you got back in the groove! Vryyyy nice job!You gotta teach me how to Dub Tails!!

Joelst <_<

Sign in to follow this