Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CapeBSalar

I can't keep up!

Hey guys,

I'm just going through the last 2 days of posts and I'm having a hard time keep up here, There has been an explosion of activity in the past few days that is incredible.

I'm sorry if I haven't responded to everyones posts, I've been here for an hour already and still haven't gotten to all the new posts.

If anyone has sent me a PM, I'll be responding to those later this afternoon, email the same. Gotta run to town.

Looking forward to going through more of the posts later today.

Damian.

To much water for us most rivers are just below flood stage its bee 15 days since we have had fishable water.....Man how bored would we be if we did not have this site!

Looks like your doin' ok Keith. :hyst: Try bein' on the road doin' a show and keepin' up...........jeeze. And talk about cold..........it is FRICKIN" FREEZIN' here in St. Joe, Missery..........Missouri. Back in New York on Tue./Wed. Then Somerset. mark..... B)

J.J.TB., if you see this.........ya gotta keep your ears and eyes peeled..........it was a sportsmen's show........some big convention center right across the street from the Holiday Inn............mostly RV's, Hunting, etc., etc., etc......but we did tye flies.........me and the gang from Flies and Pies.........it's a fly tyin' club in St. Joe. Super group of guys.........look 'em up. Maybe they have a website, or try google..........who knows. If you do make a meetin'........don't come bowlegged.......ya need $5 to eat Pizza. :D There's another group up in Rodchester, N.Y. called Guys, Flies and Pies.....also a tyin' club. Their shin-dig is in Nov. Good luck, mark..... ;)

Sign in to follow this