Fly Tying

Dave, could you do your best impression of the Trag's mating dance and post the video here? :)

Bascially if I got an 'outhouse' and painted the door bright blue and then added a pair of similarly painted long carrot shaped horns... then put it on casters and added a powerful mower engine for traction - then filmed it driving backwards and fowards and round and round randomly at high speed (judging by the film they actually cut themselves a groove in their display area with all the running about)... All punctuated by having it bobbing rapidly up and down on its front suspension like one of those dodgy latino rides - then played the whole film back at triple speed you'd get the idea...

Think of Uncle Fester on Meth and roller skates wearing a fluorescent blue clip on bib and you'll get the idea.

Dave

I've see that Life of Birds, Dave mentioned and he's correct, an incredible display from this magnificent bird. We probably don't want to see any human attempt that, could be ugly.

That's funny Dave, I was going to say the same think :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Good luck on this one if y'all chip in.

Doug

If the anonymous Mr. Oliver sees this I have a message for him. The management here does not particularly appreciate someone registering for the sole purpose of plugging a sale. I would delete this now except for the fact that some of our REAL members are having some fun with it. If you do this again, I will delete your post and ban your IP address from this site permanently.