Fly Tying
Fly Tyer Guy

F.T.G. Stone

Good Day,

Well done Dustin.

If I may make one suggestion. If you are going to include tails on this - I would like to see them be a little more well defined or "heavier" so that they stand out more. Other wise I love it!

Hey - when are you going to join the club? Haha...

Steelie

Thanks a bunch guys,

Chris, The picture is taken from the side of the fly, So the tails look thinner, They came from the very outsie edges of a turkey tail, They are similar to goose biots, I do wish they were round though.

We'll see about the club, I could be joinging soon, But thats a maybe.

Dustin, you are "Something Else." You have actually developed a style that now transcends all the different schools, (trout, bass, salmon, etc.) of tying. In other words, you style shows thru in whatever area of the disciplin your involved with. That's a hell of an accomplishment Bro. I recognized your style instantly when i saw this fly. Course, i got a hell of an eye. :D Great work Bro. I'll send you some Gamakatsu Stonefly hooks in various sizes, when i can find time. PM your address again. mark..... B)