Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge 13

Got my materials today :headbang:

I didn't get an onion bag either . . . . I think I got Inconnu's valentine gift from last year!!

Hey Herman that's a relief!

Dale, yes I had to pass it on to someone worthy! I hope I didn't make it to "Heart" for you!!! :P

Joeking perhaps you have the name for your new fly, partially picked out? I always knew that disco would spin off something useable!!

Made my flies today. Will post them tomorrow. They should be with you in 10 days or so.

Didn't know this challenge would be so hard! But I had fun searching this pattern. My study-flies are coming along..................

ha in that case I will only post the pic of the rest of the bag and Yak hair :D

I appreciate that Herman! If everyone can hold off posting pictures until I have them all that would be great! I can post a group picture and you can post individual pictures if you want.

Redwings package was returned to me today because of my own mistake in addressing it. I have pm'd him and worked out a deadline adjustment should he need it. My apologies to Redwing and to the group for slowing things down....Kerry

No worry, in this case my flies can take a little longer on their yourney cross the ocean :yahoo:

post-4111-1203438354_thumb.jpg my leftovers.........

Apparently the postal system may have lost billb's package. I am sending another right away as well. There may be no need for a huge delay but I will update you as Redwing and billb let me know of their progress.....Kerry

Kerry and fellow Challenge victims:

Kerry's package with the materials arrived today, of course, just hours after I'd sent him a PM that they'd not yet shown up.

This is going to be fun!

Bill

Hey guys I had a question PM'd to me, so I thought I would clarify something here. You can do whatever you want to the existing materials, INCLUDING and I had to think about this for a bit....using epoxy. Now this shows a softening in my usual hard line position, but do not go thinking I am Mr. Staypuffed or anything!!! That will be the only clarification you get, now back to the vise my minions!!!