Fly Tying

Been doing some fishable realistic ants lately and tonight improved it a little more, I guess making it something in between a fishing fly and a "art fly". Dead easy to tie and I also did one with no hook which I am gonna give to a friend (post that later).

Ulf

IPB Image

IPB Image

Arrhhhh, hate ants, and this one is just too realistic for not beeing a real one.

Reason for hate: Walked into a room in my moms house when I was a child, and it was full of flying ants comming up from small cracks between floor and door to outside...

The skill in this forum amazes me, and makes me wonder if I'm ever to be as goos as you guys.

/Henrik

:bugeyes: That ant with the wings is excellent Ulf! But you have ignored my "triple dog dare" on tying up an ant with a #32 hook...Anyone can tie a #26 :rolleyes:

Just kidding Ulf :D ............................................................................but, if you want to take the dare ;)

Later...

Hey Thom, I didn't ignore it I'm just still looking for the #32 hooks, thety are so small I can't seem to find them, LOL! :)

Ulf