Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bobfly

a Rocky Mountain Trio

me, you and rocky.....is THAT the Rocky Mt. trio? :D I "KNEW" Rocky would send the hooks i sent him, to you. :hyst: I've been sending those colored hooks to a bunch a guys. ;) Well, ya done 'em well. And i gotta admire how prolific you been lately brother Bob. "One the Money." Super hip tyes. mark.....

:D Hi bob

Those are great flies :thumbup: I trie to match the pattern with the hook when i tie using silver, gold or black doubles but this is taking it one step further.

I hope that those are flies for fishing, to good to be put in a frame or something else.

Excellent!!

//Thomas

:D Hi bob

Those are great flies :thumbup: I trie to match the pattern with the hook when i tie using silver, gold or black doubles but this is taking it one step further.

I hope that those are flies for fishing, to good to be put in a frame or something else.

Excellent!!

//Thomas

All the flies I put up here in this section are designed with fishing in mind. However it`s up to Rocky whether these three see the water or not.. Bob