Fly Tying

flat wing swap

Well guys there are six days left. I recieved a set of flies with no toe tags and am not quite sure who they belong to

Guys unfortunatly Dnthmn had to drop out of this swap. His father was diagnosed with brain cancer and he is taking care of that., so toss a prayer his way. That being said I am still going to send a fly from each tyer as long as you all dont mind. If you have a problem with that let me know and i will return your fly to you

Guys unfortunatly Dnthmn had to drop out of this swap. His father was diagnosed with brain cancer and he is taking care of that., so toss a prayer his way. That being said I am still going to send a fly from each tyer as long as you all dont mind. If you have a problem with that let me know and i will return your fly to you

bassturd: Please send him one of my flies. I figure that everybody will feel the same way.

Bill

Bassturd:

I second Billb"s sentiments. And I am finishing up tonight so please send me your ADDY.

Student4evr

trying hard to get caught up, will have them out by Friday which should put them to you in time.

Address please.

Flies in the mail, please send one of mine to Dan and wish him well.

Still waiting on Four sets of flies Ronc23, Student4evr, RDL, billb and linesides. I received flies from Dave Brady, A hairwing fly, No toe tags or screen name so I need to figure out to whom they belong

My One Feather Flatwings are tied, with the exception of the Jungle Cock eyes -- realized I didn't have JC yesterday and got it this morning. Will tie it in today and get the flies in the mail to bassturd Monday morning.

I apologize to the whole crew for not getting the flies to bassturd by the 15th.

Bill

To the whole group: I also need to apologize. I was gone for the weekend and had made arrangements to get the flies in the mail on Friday. It did not happen. They will be in with expedited postage tomorrow.

Student4evr

I received flies from billb RDL and Student4evr yesterday Looks like I have them all now so I will divide them up and get them back on their way to tou all

I still have not gotten the flies out to you all. I have been having a rough week at work and my grandmother has been in the hospital. I will get them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

I still have not gotten the flies out to you all. I have been having a rough week at work and my grandmother has been in the hospital. I will get them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

Jim: Take care of family first, and get the flies out when you can.

Bill