Fly Tying

flat wing swap

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys Grandmom died monday. I was able to get the flies divided and mailed out yesterday so you should see them next week. There are some awesome flies in this collection. Hope that you enjoy them.

Fellow flatwing swappers:

My set of flies arrived today.

Great work, gang! I'm particularly impressed by bassturd's beatifully colored fly and Moushka's Rhody.

Bill

Hi All;

Recieved flies today, great job by all!

Thanks Bassturd for hosting!

Wayneb

Bassturd,

Thanks for hosting the Flatwing Swap and most of all thanks for getting me interested in Flatwing flies! I really like them and am interested in learning more about them and thier action. I will be trying them for silvers this year and hope to fish Kodiak again this fall.

I also wanted to thank all the particpants in this swap. This is the first swap that I have entered that I was excited about each and every fly that I received! I also learned how I could improve my fly. It was obvious to me after seeing all of your flies that I had tied too short of a tail on mine. I reverted back to the length for freshwater streamers. After seeing the flies that you all tied, I reviewed the pattern and spotted my mistake.

Thanks again!

Moushka

Received Flies today... Haven't had time to look closely but from first glance great set everyone, Thanks for hosting Bassturd

great set of flies everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to use them soon