Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Worstcaster

My son is born!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Very few things compare to that, and as a father of 3 boys, it never ever gets old CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats! Your whole life has now changed (assuming this is the first) for the better in my opinion.

Some advice: take turns if possible being the one to get up in the middle of the night, and always remember he's too little to do anything on purpose - yet. :D

Congratulations!

Hey, just think, in a year or two when you put the fly rod in his hand, you might have to give up the title of Worstcaster to him, and you'd become Second Worstcaster!

Now, stop reading the forum, your wife wants you to change a diaper!!! ;)

Congratulations! I've had 6 of those little folks, and now have an 8 month old grand daughter (and her parents) living with us. Had forgotten what it was like having a "princess" around the house.

Enjoy every minute of it, time flies by fast.

Oh man, :yahoo:

Congratulations your life is about to become better than you ever thought. Even through all the diapers and sleepless nights. There is real magic in everything your son will see, all things that have grown old and common in your eyes are wonders to his.

Think of all the firsts you can revisit with him. Take your time because time goes so fast. Lots of pictures are a good Idea, it's impossible to take too many.

Wishing your new family all the best!

Congrats!!!!!

Well done, have fun and enjoy the time while you have it, it goes way too fast. I'm on my third and boy do they grow up fast.

Justin