Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Pujic

Off to the Grand for a week

Hey guys,

As of this Saturday, May 15th, I'll be at the Grand chasing browns for a whole week (ahhhhhhhhhhh) with PauleyDog. If anyone is in the area and wishes to join us, we are staying at the Elora Gorge Conservation Area. PM me before Saturday and I'll give you the campsite and cell info and maybe we can hook up.

This is both Paul's and mine first trip to this famous river so, knock on wood, we'll get into some nice ones. Expect a full report, photos and all when we return.

Kevin, Will, Chris, and the rest of the gang from PA, I really wish you slackers could join us tongue.gif j_k.gif The Oak is coming baby!!!

Cheers and good luck to all over the next week!

ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif ........and ive_been_ripped.gif wink.gif

Have a good time nick thats a beautiful little river and i cant wait to get back over there very soon. We'll have to hook up if you can when i get over there.

oh yeah BTW........... ive_been_ripped.gif laugh.gif

SD

SD,

Yeah man it would be a damn shame to miss each other on such a nice river by a mere week or so. Let me know when you're going and I'll do my best to get back up there!

Have a great time Nick, looking forward to the report. I just can't believe that people would actually go on an extended trip for sissy trout, but hey if that's what you want to do dunno.gif

Should have came down here for some Smallmouth flex.gif

Trout fisherman must have something going for them will.......nicks significant other is karan and yours is BDH..... shocking.gif

bassfisherman.... rolleyes.gif jeez wink.gif

One of these days... wink.gif

I've heard so much about the Grand. Can't wait to see the pics.

Be safe and have fun. Looks like the weather is shaping up quite nicely.

Yeah Nick I wish I could join you two. I remember you all telling us in Erie.

I leave for Camp on the 24th for 10 days of fishing and drinking. So I get my chance at some fun too.

But first I am going to Erie on the 22nd to fish for the Smallies in the same creeks we chased Steelhead in.

Will,

I have nothing against bass. But you have to admit Trout live in prettier places !

Hey Nick, email me with your campsite info and cell#, if you have it. I'm off for a week starting the 15th too! My son and I are headed up near algonquin for 5 days of laker action first, but the friday or so I could catch up with you for a days brown fishing on the grand, yes...I do believe it's just what the doctor ordered!

Walker, you should have a PM any second.

That's actually really ironic because myself and 5 other people were originally planning on going to Algonquin next week. But 4 out of 6 bailed out, 1 for a very good reason, and the other 3 because they were babies, so we decided that the Grand was a better option.

Bets of luck up there man! I wish I was there...

Hey Nick, I seem to recall you were headed up there for some speckles and lakers? It sucks when you have guys backing out at the last minute, especially after you've booked holidays off! My brother had to cancel also, but he had a very good reason. It's just my teenage son and I this trip. I think next year we're going a LOT farther, possibly the missinaibi(sp?) river system in the farther north. If you have a hard time getting a solid group together then let me know, maybe we could work something out. Be forwarned, when it comes to canoe trips we can be pretty hard-core sometimes, but it's always fun and the fishing can be out of this world if you get far enough from the crowd. I'll talk to you soon Nick, maybe see you at the grand next friday.

Sounds good Walker. I'm about as hard core as it gets when the end result means big mean brookies. LOL

Tight lines and I hope we can meet up! I'll try e-mail.

Sign in to follow this