Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap #4, Sinkers!

Today, the mailman brought some Rusty Sparrows from PK! Guys, you are going to love this one. It has "Irresistable to bluegills" written ALL over it. Thanks PK, for some neat flies, and thanks for the extras.

BB

Guadalupe greens are on their way....... Hope they make up for the poor floaters from the last Bluegill swap :dunno:

I don't know what your talking about Joe I was pleased to recieve your popper in the floater swap.

Winefly, your AP Nymphs arrived today. They look even better "in person" than they did in the picture. A very nice tie. These are going to be a great addition to our swap.

And Joe, I thought your tie for the last swap was just fine. Nothing to make up for that I could see. I'm looking forward to seeing your work on this swap.

Take care

BB

I did not get ANY flies from the last swap that disappointed me. I like all of them. No one should feel like their stuff was not up to par.

And I like what I see in this swap so far, too.

Well I hope mine are not disappointing. Thanks for letting me play. Wax worms have gone postal.

BB, I slipped something special in there for ya to try out.

mine are done and should be sent out by Saturday. Can't wait to get the flies back!

There were some VERY NICE Wax Worms in the mail today from Fowlmood. I sure wasn't in a fowlmood when I looked at them! :) But I bet there will be a lot of gills who will be in a fowlmood when they get tricked by them. :P But that's OK, because there will be a lot of fly casters who will be in a GREAT mood because of all the gills they caught. :yahoo:

Thanks, Fowlmood, for the extras! MAN! That is a sweet tie, as well. I'm going to have to have a materials list for those! What did you use for the body on the Extras?

BB

breambuster

My flies should be mailed out today. Great job with this swap.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

I got some REALLY SWEET Guadalope Greens in the mail today. VERY nice tie, Joe. When the big gills go deep, that will be THE go-to fly! I haven't seen that pattern before, so I'm glad you sent them in. That will be a great additional to the fly box.

Thanks for joining the swap.

BB