Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap #4, Sinkers!

No Sweat, RDL. It's an unwritten rule here that "family comes first." They will probably be here tomorrow. I'll let you know.

BB

Just wanted to let everyone, and especially RDL, know that his flies are in. Very nice tie, RDL. Thanks for being a part of the swap. You flies are a very nice addition to this set.

I'll be going out of town in just a few minutes. My youngest child, our only daughter, is presenting her "Senior Project" tonight. She is a Theater Major in college and she has written two plays which will be presented, publicly, in the Fine Arts Building at Anderson University, in Anderson, SC tonight. The "Senior Project" is a major milestone for Theater Majors, and we are going to be there to support her. So I probably won't get the flies in the mail before Monday, but I'll do my best to get them headed to you then.

Again, I want to thank all of you for a great set of flies! These are going to be flies that you are all going to LOVE to have and fish!

Take Care

BB

Thanks for the update, sounds like you have a very wonderful and special weekend, thats great!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the flies went out in today's mail. We did really well this time. Only one set without a toe tag. But I made one up, so, no sweat. And only a couple of envelopes needed more postage. I think the total I paid only came to around $1.50. That's probably the best we've ever done! Also, I wanted to let everyone know that Nealbo sent into San Juan Worms in 2 colors, so everyone gets 2 flies from Nealbo. One was toe tagged and the other wasn't, but you can figure that out. Thanks, Nealbo, for "Doubles!"

And thanks to those who sent extras. I really appreciate them.

Please let me know when your flies arrive, because I always try to track these things until everyone has their flies back. If I don't hear from you, I'll be sending you a PM to ask if you've gotten your flies yet, so make it simply for everyone and just post with, "I got mine," when they arrive.

Thanks again to all the swappers! This is going to be a very nice and very useful set of flies. I know you're going to catch lots of 'gills with them. As the Spring and Summer progresses and you get a chance to fish, why not keep this thread alive by telling us about your successes with our box of "gill flies?

Take care all.

BB

breambuster

As expected, you had another great swap. What an awesome group of flies !!!! Thanks to all, there are a lot of talented tyers in our swaps. The fish don't have a chance, you tyers need to be ashamed of yourselves.

Super job, swapmeister.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Got the goodie box today, great looking box of flies for sure. Thanks as always BB for a great swap.

Tight lines

NCBluegill

Got mine today, now I just have to wait till the crappie stop biting so I can get after the bream :) Thanks everyone, specially the swapmiester :yahoo: