Fly Tying

Cool, they are already on there way back, you rock Jeff. It was a pleasure being part of this swap. Now I just need the snow to melt so I can fish some of my favorite streams.

Received a box of ants today. Nice job from everyone. Thanks Jeff for hosting this swap. :headbang:

These are some sweet ants, and I will be using them alot. Mine are the ones with out the tags.

I received my ants today! excellent job everyone! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks majestyja for running this swap! :clapping: :clapping: Job well done!

BFR

Hey Grunt,

thank you for making a sinking ant, I have always thought about making one since on occasions I do use weight to get an ant under water.

Got mine today, how great, I have learned a lot by looking at these, feel kind of bad that mine are nowhere near the quality as the rest. Thanks for hosting Sherri B :D

Got mine today, how great, I have learned a lot by looking at these, feel kind of bad that mine are nowhere near the quality as the rest. Thanks for hosting Sherri B :D

The quality of a fly is not what always catches the fish. It is all in the presentation, and with your red ants, they will make it easier to see so I can then drift it farther away from me and cover more water on each swing.

:headbang: Got mine today.....nice ties everybody....the trout will be enjoying these.

Got mine yesterday, sweet ties everyone. I'll be fishing these a couple of feet behind a indicator fly like a foam beetle or a Trout Fin.