Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Truckie

Retired Firefighter that loves to fish

My name is Rob, 40 years old, retired firefighter from Lexington, Kentucky on a knee injury. I have been fishing for at least 38 years and love it. I have two boys that love to fish also. Started tying flies last year and love doing it but have two left hands but it is fun and love to fish with them, thats about all about me, Rob

Welcome to the forum rob this is a great place to help overcome the 2 left hands wink.gif

We have a few other members from KY as well as a few other firefighter on here so i'm sure you'll get to enjoy talking to the other members. Jump into any conversations that intrest you we all love talking fly tying/fishing.

SD

Hey Rob, nice to have you with us here at the Forum.

By the way, having two left hands would come in handy tying some of the patterns I've tried. 'Course if you have two right feet, you're probably a well balanced individual. laugh.gif

Welcome to the board!!! I jsut found this site not to long ago and Love it so far!!! I was a volunteer firefighter for 5 years before I decided I needed to go back to school so I have to stop. I will return to it ASAP when I am done with school. When anyone starts tying they have two left hands!! If they said there didn't is bs.gif !!!! LOL

Mike

almost to the point of only having one left hand!!!! bugeyes.gif