Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
skeeterdreamer

Hello all tyers!

Hi All!

I'm very glad to have a place to talk flies. I've been tying for about 2 months now. Met Big Daddy today...and he was a great help! A guy once said " Find a job you love , and you'll never work a day in your life." I think Big Daddy found it...lol Well, I have taken enough room here for now. I have many Questions so be ready...lol

David

Welcome David. Ask away and among all the BS you just may find some really good answers to your questions.

Yes on most other fly-fishing /tying sites the atmosphere isn't as relaxed as on this site and we get a few laughs now and then.

But for the most part we keep the posts on subject of fishing and tying.

I think you will like the Web site we have a great bunch of guys and gals that participate and also have fun doing it.

Welcome aboard skeeterdreamer

OSD.

Welcome!! And I'll agree with OSD that the gang here is very layed back. No fronts or attitudes here. No flaming going on here, just good info and light ribbing.

Art

Or medium ribbing, depends on the size of the fly.

Welcome, I have not been here long myself, still finding my way around, but like what I see allready. biggrin.gif